For this summertime cocktail, we were inspired by two shades of the Sally Hansen summer collection, Peach of Cake and Get Juiced. It was toward the peach that we decided to focus, but to give it some bite we added ginger beer, a trendy ingredient this summer. Fashion all the way guys!
To recreate the color gradient in you glasses, you have to pour the ingredients gently with the same delicacy as when you have just finished you manucure. Keep this picture in mind and you should be able to have well-defined layers (and no chip in your manucure).
- 1/2 oz Crème de Cassis
- 1 ½ oz Peach nectar
- 2 ½ oz White wine
- 1 oz Ginger beer
- Fresh Mint
You will need a short glass, a jigger, a bar spoon and ice cubes.
- Pour the Crème de Cassis into the glass.
- Fill the glass with ice cubes.
- Pour delicately in this order: Peach nectar, white wine, and ginger beer.
- Mix with a spoon *
- Garnish with fresh mint and serve with a straw. Cheers!
* You can also leave this task to your guests when you serve the cocktail with a straw. They will be able to admire the gradient of colour.
Get Juiced & Peach of Cake
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.