Piña de Caña
A taste of Nicaragua
- 11/4 oz Flor de Caña, rum
- 1/2 oz Maple syrup
- 1/2 oz fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 oz fresh orange juice
- 3 pineapple slices
- 2 strawberries
You will need a shaker, a strainer, a jigger, a muddler and a fine mesh cocktail strainer. You will also need a short glass and ice.
- Muddle the pineapple and the strawberries directly into the shaker tin.
- Combine all the ingredients except the soda.
- Shake with ice for 10 seconds.
- Double strain the contents of the shaker into the prepared glass.
- Finish it off with soda and stir with a bar spoon.
- Garnish with pineapple leaves. Cheers!