With colors like Tulips are Talking and Tickle Me Pink, we had no choice but going girly all the way. Beautiful flowers, nail varnish bottles and some cocktails is everything you need to throw a girl party on the terrace! It is in this festive mood that we have created this simple and how refreshing cocktail.
Inspired by the famous Paloma, it is a classic cocktail made of tequila and grapefruit juice, but we added a pink touch. This cocktail is literally a passe-partout that could easily become your go to… a bit like these two shades of the summer collection.
- 1 oz Tequila
- 1 oz grapefruit juice
- 3-4 drops Rose Water
- 2 oz Fentimans Rose Lemonade
- Grapefruit slice
You will need a short glass, a jigger, a bar spoon and ice cubes
- Pour the tequila, grapefruit juice and rose water.
- Fill the glass with ice cubes and mix with a spoon to cool .
- Dilute with the sparkling rose lemonade and stir gently.
- Garnish with a slice of grapefruit . Cheers!
* Pink ice cubes : To obtain magnificent ice cubes, use distilled water and simply add dried roses before freezing. In your glass, mix normal ice cubes with rose ice cubes to avoid having too many particles in your drink.
Tulips are Talking & Tickle me Pink
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.