Ramos in Time
Sometimes you have to get out of your comfort zone and try new things. To be honest, the turquoise was a little scary at first, but we were pleasantly surprised with the final result as much on our nails as in our cocktails! In both cases, it is original and above all it does not go unnoticed!
To fit with the Ripple in Time color, we absolutely needed a one of a kind cocktail! Our recipe is inspired by the classic Ramos Gin Fizz which is a bold mix of gin, heavy cream, egg white and citrus. Will you dare the turquoise this summer?
- 1 1/2 oz Gin
- 1/2 oz Blue Curaçao
- ½ oz Lemon juice
- ½ oz Lime juice
- ¾ oz Coconut cream
- 1 Egg white
- 1 1/2 oz Soda
You will need a shaker, a strainer and a jigger. You’ll also need a High Ball glass and ice cubes.
- Pour all the ingredients in the shaker, except for the soda.
- Close the shaker well and shake with no ice cubes for 30 seconds.
- Add ice cubes and shake vigorously for 2 minutes, yes 2 minutes!
- Pour about ½ oz of soda water at the bottom of a chilled highball glass.
- Filter the content of the shaker above the glass.
- Pour 1 oz of soda water in the shaker and move around to clean it
- Pour that soda in your glass in order to create a thick collar of foam.
- Serve with a straw and a edible flower. Cheers!
* To create the iconic Ramos Gin Fizz’s collar of foam, it is essential to vigorously shake the mix for a long time in order to emulsify the cream and egg white. Thanks to the soda, you should be able to create an impressively thick and delicious foam!
Ripple in Time