With the best strawberries from Quebec
- 1 1/2 oz Vodka, Pur vodka
- 1/2 oz simple syrup
- 1/2 oz Lime Juice
- 2 oz Soda
- 3 strawberries
- 3 basil leaves
You will need a shaker, a strainer, a jigger, a muddler, a bar spoon and a fine mesh cocktail strainer. You will also need a short glass and ice.
- Muddle the basil and the strawberries directly into the shaker tin.
- Add all the ingredients except the soda.
- Shake with ice for 10 seconds.
- Double strain the contents of the shaker into a glass filled with ice.
- Complete with the soda and stir.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries.